Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ok, forget that!

So.... I am thinking I really am more anxious than my last post alluded to. Now I am sitting in the very real unknown. And I realize I do not naturally like the unknown. I pretend I do at times to seem more adventurous, more exotic, more full of faith... but the reality is I like to know what I am dealing with. And the raw truth of this moment is I feel nervous and scared. The kind of scared that can seize me if I do not discipline it at every moment. If I do not intentionally move into my day and not let it get the best of me. To intentionally throw myself at Jesus' feet and ask Him to hold me. Which I do not like to do very often because I feel so out of control. Control... ha! So maybe I'll be able to just sit with the unknown and trust. I tell people, I encourage people to do that everyday. Now I have been shown my seat in the chair of faith. Will it hold me? How long do I need to sit there? Jesus, come pull up a chair next to me because I need a Friend.

Ok, I'll give more details of what's going on soon. Just walk with me in the silence for now.. thank you!

No comments: